Rolfing Structural integration enables you to learn more about yourself.
It offers you the possibility to explore experiences in different ways and gives you more choices in which you are able to move forward. It helps you to feel more confident and be in control of your life and circumstances, with balance and capability.
Rolfers are not only skilled in Structural Integration, they are also educators and facilitators, so during each session, the Rolfer seeks to impart insights to their clients allowing them to increase their awareness and understanding of how they can feel more comfortable in their body, notice habit patterns that may no longer serve them and to explore possibilities of change from different perspectives. This enables the client to take what they have learnt during the sessions and incorporate it into their everyday life.
Working together during sessions with support and encouragement your Rolfer it will help you to develop skills for self-sufficiency, thus allowing you to:
- Have better posture
- Gain more freedom of movement
- Become more aware of your body
- Discover new things about yourself and your body
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Cultivate self worth
- Increase energy levels and vitality
- Have a valuable addition to the quality of your life
- Have help to relieve pain and discomfort from past injuries, surgeries and trauma
- Invest in beneficial and long lasting health care and well-being
Your self-esteem and self-confidence will grow and it will help you to blossom and flourish in ways that are new, refreshing and exciting.
When we have a sense of inner well being it has an influence on our health and also on the way we perceive ourselves.
The role of the Rolfer is to help empower their clients to take responsibility for their own health and well being.