Integrating the fascia of the bones.
Do you have previously broken, misshapen or badly healed bones?
Bonework is a form of fascial manipulation working at bone level. There are two types of this work, bone change and bone rolling. Bonework is usually done within a Rolfing structural integration session, as it is necessary to integrate the changes.
- Employs precisely placed manual pressure into the fascial elements of the bone.
- Transforms chronic distortions left over from badly healed breaks in the bone, or scars in the bone.
- Deep manual pressure is precisely directed through the periosteal adhesion to release the stuck bones.
- Can restore functional relationships between bones that have been disorganised after accidents and injuries.
- The bones are now free to move, or “roll” into a better relationship within the structure of the fascial web.
Contact me for more information on Bonework within your Rolfing sessions.
Certified Advanced Rolfer™
Rolf Movement Practitioner™
ScarWork Therapy Practitioner
SourcePoint Therapy Practitioner™
Yoga Teacher BWY Diploma
Somatic Experiencing Practitioner™ (SEP)